ETF Fylde Ltd Privacy Notice
ETF Fylde Ltd trading as Express Trade Frames respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Important Information of who we are
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how ETF Fylde Ltd collects and processes your personal data.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other policy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements any other notices and is not intended to override them.
ETF Fylde Ltd trading as Express Trade Frames is the controller and is responsible for your personal data.
Full Name of Legal Entity: ETF Fylde Ltd trading as Express Trade Frames
Name or title of DPO: Laura Crofts
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: Unit 1 Navigation way, Fleetwood, FY7 6RS
Telephone Number: 01253 777145
Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Third party links
Our website may include links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications.Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you.We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.When you leave our website we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed ( anonymous data ).
We may collect , use , store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Data – Includes full name , username , title , date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data – Includes billing address , delivery address , email address and telephone and fax numbers.
• Financial Data – Includes bank account and card payment details.
• Transaction Data – Includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Profile Data – Includes your user name and password, purchases or orders made by you , your interests,preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data – Includes information about how you use or website , products and services.
• Marketting and Communications Data – includes your preferences in recieveing marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or enter into with you.
How is your personal data collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• Direct Interactions – you may give us your identity, contact and financial data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone,email or otherwise.This includes personal data you provide when you;
• Apply for our products or services;
• Create an account on our website or apply for credit;
• Subscribe to our services or publications;
• Request marketing to be sent to you;
• Enter a promotion or survey ; or complete quote/order forms
• Giving feedback
• Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies,server logs and other similar technologies.We may receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
• Third Parties. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below.
Technical Data from the following parties;
Search Information providers.
Contact , Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical,payment and delivery services.
Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances;
Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Where is is necessary for our legitimate interests ( or those of a third party ) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or post.You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us or opting out from your email.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting email@example.com or simply opting out on the email received.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidently lost,used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.In addition we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know.They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fufil the purposes we collected it for,including for the purpose of satisfying any legal,accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount,nature and sensitivity of the personal data,the purposes of which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means,and the applicable law requirements.
By Law we have to keep basic information such as Contact,Identity,Financial and Transaction Data for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
Your Legal Rights
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data we hold for you.
Request Erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.Please note we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable , at the time of your request.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data.However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
We may need to request specific information from you to confirm identity and ensure your right to access your personal data.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month.Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particulary complex or you have made a number of requests.In this case we will notify you and keep you updated.